I’m a Lynchburg, Virginia native now living and working in Jacksonville, Florida as a Visual Storyteller.
I believe that everyone has a story to tell, and it's my passion and privilege to be able to travel all over and share those stories visually. Whether it's someone's wedding day, or a community in Africa building a new school, I strive to bring creativity and fun to whatever I photograph.
Here are some other fun facts about me:
- I'm the 4th of 5 children. My parents now have 8 grandchildren.
- I tried to like sports, but instead took to music. I played the drums from 6th grade all the way through college.
- Writing is another passion of mine. I've tried twice to write a novel.
- New York City is my favorite place to visit and I've been over a dozen times.
- In 2006, I photographed my first wedding.
- In 2006, it was also the year I went on my first overseas trip. I went to Greece. This trip is what inspired me to do something positive with my photography.
- I have a slight addiction to Peanut Butter M&M's.
- In 2007, I graduated from North Greenville University with a B.A. in Print Media.
- In 2010, I graduated from Portfolio Center in Atlanta, GA with my Photography degree. It's one of the top art schools in the U.S.
- In 2010, I married my best friend, Christina. We love pursuing our dreams together with our son, Brantley.